Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard application for producing illustrations and vector graphics. Vectors can be re-scaled up or down and do not pixelate or lose their quality.
Illustrator is used in conjunction with other Adobe programs – principally PhotoShop and InDesign. Users of Quark xPress also use it for producing the graphic components for integration with this DTP package.
Key Illustrator essential level skills include:
- Understanding Illustrator
- Drawing in Adobe Illustrator CC
- The Toolbox
- Type and Fonts in Adobe Illustrator CC
- Masking in Adobe Illustrator CC
- CC Libraries
- Effects & Patterns in Adobe Illustrator CC
- The Capture App
- Exporting from Adobe Illustrator CC – including PDFs
- Free Templates
- Real World Exercises in Adobe Illustrator CC
The course is for anyone with an interest in producing graphics. This includes people who enjoy the creative fun of using a top-end graphics program and well as people who feel they need to get a basic grounding in using the program to enhance their work skills.